- Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat – These little sink mats are so helpful for cleaning your makeup brushes and most “name brand” ones go for $25! This guy works just as well as any other and has a more palatable price tag.
- Silk Pillowcases – These pillowcases don’t have “sticky” fibers (as I call them) that grab your hair strands, which pulls the hair out or messes with your styling. This is particularly important for curly hair peeps. These have great reviews and are supposed to be just as good as the expensive name brand ones–plus it’s a two-pack!
- Organic Sugar Lip Scrubs – Organic rough sugar grains help to exfoliate dry, chapped lips. Even as a lip balm addict, my lips get so chapped in the winter and these help immensely and taste good! Get the set of 4 and gift them out separately. 😉
- Jade Face Roller – Face rollers are helpful for lymphatic drainage (a.k.a. puffiness or swelling), inflammation, and dark eye circles. Jade is particularly beneficial for its lymphatic massage benefits and is used in Gua Sha massage.
- Organic Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub – Dead Sea salt has a lot of great minerals for your skin (like magnesium that is best absorbed transdermally) and will easily buff away those dry patches. Use it prior to shaving and applying sunless tanner!
- Glycolic Acid Organic Face Wash – Glycolic acid unclumps dead skin cells. This is why it is so great for acne breakouts, evening out skin tone, and exfoliating in general. Exfoliating is important to make sure that your moisturizers and serums are actually able to penetrate the skin and fully absorb.
- Hubalou Hair Wrap – made of sustainable bamboo fibers that do not grab at the hair. Terry cloth towels bend and break the hair strands. These are also great for curly haired individuals.
- Organic Bath Bombs – Natural, gentle but effective ingredients for relaxation AND for softening your skin. I think that real, natural ingredients are important when using anything on your privates as well.
- Makeup Mirror – This trifold mirror has three different light settings, magnification, and a cute little tray to hold some of your daily go to’s! This one has great reviews and is reasonably priced.
- Fitglow Lip Serum – The best lip gloss ever. It goes on like butter and is chock full of great ingredients to moisturize the lips and protect the skin from aging — yes even the skin on your lips ages!
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer – This is such a popular hair tool! Great for those with straight hair that want a volume boost, or for curly gals that want to straighten their hair QUICKLY.
- Foreo Luna Mini 2 Facial Cleansing Brush – Another great facial tool that stimulates circulation, the movement of blood flow, and boosts the cleansing power of your face wash!
Additional items worth considering:
Please let me know if you have tested any of these items out and what your thoughts are!