I love Easter Basket gifts that are not candy. I think toys are more fun to receive, last longer, and then there’s no [exasperating] sugar-high and cranky-crash. As any parent, Easter Basket gifts that your child will truly enjoy means the world. These are fun gifts that are timeless and won’t necessarily spoil your child. We all know the parent that treats every holiday like Christmas and is on an world of their own when it comes to Christmas…
Given the difficult times right now (cough Corona cough), Amazon Prime may not be very dependable, so I included some Target items just in case. The sooner the better!!
Easter Basket Gifts
- Kinetic Sand (Target) – demo kit or baking kit
- Books – Amazon board books or Target ones
- Floor puzzles – unicorn (Target), United States (Amazon), dinosaurs (Amazon), cars (Amazon), whatever!
- Play Doh – Target or Amazon
- Stuffed Bunny (Amazon) – these JellyCat ones are pretty darn cute and soft!
- Bubble blaster (Target) – it comes in a unicorn or a dinosaur version!
- Calico critters (Amazon) – my daughter loves these little guys and how perfect is the little bunny fam?
- Percussion eggs (Amazon) – what kid doesn’t like these. Pseudo-Easter eggs!
- Sidewalk chalk (Target)
- Glow in the dark race track (Amazon) – good for girls and boys
- Karaoke microphone (Amazon) – it will keep your kiddo occupied for eons (maybe get some noise-cancelling headphones for yourself while you’re at it…you’re welcome)
- Slime kit (Amazon)- keep your kiddos busy with lots of customizable slime
- Baseball cap
- Sunglasses (Target) – heart shaped ones for girls or shark teeth for boys
- Finger lights (Amazon) – no kid expects this (be the cool parent), such a great egg stuffer or basket item!
- Hatchimals (Target)
- Mermaid tail blanket / Shark tail blanket (Amazon)
*This post contains affiliate links. By shopping through these links, I may receive a small commission, THANK YOU for supporting my blog!